Immortal Gates
Immortal Gates
Immortal Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post-Apocalyptic Earth, the world is dark. Angels and Demons have returned to the Earth. Humans are in hiding, those who can't hide are servants for the immortals.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Presentation Sheet— Dezerai Sarin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Presentation Sheet—  Dezerai Sarin Empty
PostSubject: Presentation Sheet— Dezerai Sarin   Presentation Sheet—  Dezerai Sarin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 4:02 pm

Presentation Sheet—  Dezerai Sarin Sd59Vkc

Last Name: Sarin
First name: Dezerai
Nickname: Dez, Dezzy
Face Claim: Taylor Momsen, vocalist of The Pretty Reckless
Type of Hybrid: Cambion; a hybrid between a human female and a demon.

Sex: Female
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Profession: None
Area of Residence: Undecided.

Powers: The ability to wield and control fire.
Description of your powers: Dezerai possesses the ability to wield and control fire, as do all other cambion. Not that she has met any others however.  

Physical Description of Character: Dezerai is average in height with a slender enough build and moderate curves. Her muscles are toned, but not to an extreme extent. Besides, strength doesn't generally matter when the ability to control fire is present. Her hair is a light blonde hue and long, reaching to her lower-back almost. Dezerai's eyes are the general demonic gold, with darker flecks rimming the irises. A lot of the time, she carries a reserved and perhaps slightly unwelcoming expression.
Psychological Description of Character: Dezerai tends to keep to herself, preferring solitude to the company of many. When spoken to, she is sharp-tongued and snarky, feeling the need to be defensive about almost everything. However she has the potential to be of a protective nature, and possibly loyal if given the chance. Her personality regarding other people never had much time to expand when the majority of her time was spent in her own company.
Story: Being the child of a demon and a human, Dezerai was in constant danger while at a young age. Her mother's instinctive sense of protection over her had thankfully stopped her from being murdered by others, or even her. After all, she looked human.
      Her mother had managed to hide her and keep her from harms way until she was about nine. One night though, they had been found, and her mother killed. Dezerai escaped with the aid of her abilities that she only realised she had in the heat of the moment. Her father and her demonic roots had never been revealed to Dez, so this fire-wielding ability came as a complete and slightly terrifying shock as well as a wonder. Now though she has mostly mastered the ability, but she still isn't completely educated on her kind.
Other: I hope this idea was all right— I wanted to roleplay a cambion yet not a necessarily pure evil one, if you catch my drift? Plus, curious characters are quite fun. If I enjoy the site I plan on making a darker character later. ;w; I'd like to have Dezerai come across a rebel group, if this is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Zara Graystar
Admin
Zara Graystar

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Sheet— Dezerai Sarin   Presentation Sheet—  Dezerai Sarin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Accepted Smile and Andy should be along in a couple of hours if you would like to roleplay with him about the rebels group. If you would like to join, reply to the rebels group page. Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
https://immortalgates.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Sheet— Dezerai Sarin   Presentation Sheet—  Dezerai Sarin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:35 pm

Okay, thanks! Will do. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Sheet— Dezerai Sarin   Presentation Sheet—  Dezerai Sarin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presentation Sheet— Dezerai Sarin
Page 1 of 1